With the return of several Disneyland entertainment favorites, you can now add the fan-favorite Disneyland All-American College Band to the roster, set to return to the park this summer.
What is happening:
- The Disneyland All-American College Band has decided to their official Facebook page and announced that they would return to the park this summer. Presented by Yamaha, the band will once again welcome some of the best student musicians from across the country, joining an already thrilling summer of entertainment at Disneyland Park.
- According to the post, this year’s group has already been chosen and is expected to arrive at the park soon, although no official date has been given.
- The Disneyland All-American College Band program began at Disneyland in 1971 and allows talented college musicians from across the country to perform in the parks during the summer season. The name was changed to the Collegiate All-Star Band in 1998, but reverted to the original name in 2002. 2003 marked Art Bartner’s 25th year leading the band at Disneyland.
- The return of Disneyland’s All-American College Band is just one piece of the summer fun puzzle at the Disneyland Resort. Beginning in just a few weeks, the ultra-popular nighttime spectacle, color world will return to California Disney Adventure April 22. The same night across the esplanade, the venerable classic, Main Street Electric Parade will return to Disneyland Park to celebrate its 50th anniversary as the skies above light up with the return of Disneyland Forever. On May 28, the Rivers of America will come alive with the return of multimedia fan favorite, Fantastic !
- Also from April 11, Encanto comes to life on the facade ofthe world is small” several times a night with a special performance based on the screening of “We are not talking about Bruno”.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel plans